Spanish verb filter /for Android/
Spanish verb filter is a free mobile application for Android which enables you to filter Spanish verbs by various criteria. Do you want to list only verbs ending with -ir? Do you want to show only auxiliary verbs? Wanna see irregular verbs which have the same change in one of their form? No problem. The app does it all!
- nearly 700 most common Spanish verbs and their conjugation
- easily distinguish between regular and irregular verbs
- search verbs easily without using special characters
- filter verbs according to their grammatical use and irregular changes
- use it offline
- runs on Android 2.1 or newer
Because this application is not available on Android Market, you need to install it manually:
- Go to Settings > Applications in the menu of your device and turn on the unknown sources option.
- Download the .apk file here: Spanish verb app, tap it and continue the installation process.
Credits & contact
The app was developed by Petr Stříbný and it is available for you free of charge. The app is based on the list of the most common Spanish verbs by linguasorb and a book El Verbo en español by Eduardo Basterrechea and Luz Rello.
If you like it, please tell your friends about it. Please, do not link the file directly, as it might change in the future. In case you have any bug report, suggestion, or just want to say thanks, use my email address email@example.com and put "Spanish verb filter" as a subject.